Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shuler 11 months

 Loving on my Daddy

 Talking on the phone
Peekaboo

Into everything!



Big Boy Chair

Just let me do it myself, Mom!




Learning is Messy!



My best friend Koozie





Stole Mom's phone again




Bathtime is my favorite!

Our little man is growing up so fast! He weighed in at 25 pounds at his last doctor's visit and is just full of curiosity. Recent accomplishments: tries to repeat whatever he hears, can stand for a few minutes on his own, has started giving very wet kisses :-) Tonight I tricked him (by letting go) into taking a step by himself. He is very interested in seeing how things work and trying them himself. He is a much better sleeper now that he is so active (even at naptime!) We can't wait to see what you will do next!

No comments: