Tuesday, December 21, 2010

33rd Week (Updated)

Merry Christmas Everyone! Things are good in baby land...32 week check-up went well. I had a rough week and had to have a preterm labor test, but it was negative and turns out I just need to stay off my feet a little more. We picked out paint for the nursery and Jason is working on it now, so we're getting closer. They have opened a Buy Buy Baby store in Columbia & Greenville and they are wonderful! So, I've opened a registry there. Mom is going to the doctor with me December 30th to check up on Baby Shuler.

We are so excited for Elizabeth & Matthew Lilienthal who had their baby boy this week and our friends Shanah & Rob Seneca who just welcomed Baby Harper into the world this morning! What wonderful Christmas gifts for them!

Also, there was another important birth this week:

JASON'S! My wonderful husband was born 32 years ago tomorrow :-)  Here are pictures of his very first birth day and his 28th!


We wish you all a wonderful holiday as we celebrate the most important birthday of all! XOXO from The Wilsons!

Shuler Preview...Jason on his 4th Birthday:

No comments: