Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby Pool

So I am officially uncomfortable and past the point of logic. Shuler dropped 2 weeks ago and, although the doctor says there is no medical evidence that this means anything (she was no fun at all), I have decided that I think he's going to come early. Yes, I realize this may be wishful thinking. I get crampy whenever I do too much and am so swollen that I feel like my skin is going explode, so I've decided that this would be at least a little more fun if we started taking bets on when Shuler Lane will arrive. I am betting on my 37th week, which would be 3 weeks from today.
I am hesitant to do this because I hate this picture, but for those of you who would like to see proof that I am the size of a baby elephant, here is a picture from Christmas Eve:

1 comment:

Aunt Manda said...

Sorry Katie, but I still think he is holding out for Valentine's Day!