Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baby Update

Well, my agitated mood last week has become something more humble this week. I have not been feeling so hot and my blood pressure is going up and down, so I've been put on a modified bedrest this week to see if some extra rest will help. Dr. Laffitte was my hero today as I wandered into the office with no appointment feeling terrible. He says that I do not have preeclampsia at this point, but my symptoms show a tendency toward it, so I have been told to rest alot and will go back to see him on Friday. On the other hand, my contractions have not been as strong the last few days, so it appears that Shuler is going to wait a bit longer and mommy may be in for a rough few weeks.
Say a prayer for my sweet husband please...he is really being an angel and taking care of things. I am so blessed.

No comments: