Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week 7

Well, Shuler has had an interesting week. I went back to Student Teaching so he's been hanging with Daddy in the mornings & I switch off with him at noon. Apparently he fusses when I'm not here and calms down when I am. Jason claims he heard the garage door opening and stopped fussing - don't tell him but I secretly smiled a little, but claimed that could not be true. His tummy seems to be getting a little better and he is napping better and sleeping better at night (5 hours, 2 nights in a row! WooHoo! - although I still feel dead, but it's definitely improvement). Also, the best thing he is doing is smiling! I can't ever catch it on camera, but those little smiles get me through the day. They are absolutely adorable. Truth be told, I get them more when I feed him than anything else, but I'm going to pretend it's me and not the milk. :-)

He fell asleep during his tummy time today and I managed to get a picture of him before I moved him so I could catch a few ZZZ's myself. He has started sleeping in his swing some this week too, which is new.

No comments: