Sunday, April 3, 2011

What am I doing now?

  • Sleeping less at night (much to my parents' dismay)
  • "Talking" to my parents, the ceiling fan, and the toys on my bouncy chair (okay, so I can't make words, but it sure sounds like I am trying to chat)
  • Smiling!
  • Lots of wiggling & kicking
  • Trying to roll over (so far I can only make it all the way on my side)
  • Reaching for my parents when I see them coming
  • Doing baby pushups & turning my head from side to side
  • Went on my first outing to the Spring Jubilee and to get Frozen Yogurt (they wouldn't let me have any!) without any fussing
  • Grasping anything that gets close to my hands
  • Getting Bigger by the minute! (23 inches, 11 pounds)
My furry sister, Koozie, recently feels the need to watch over me - she thinks it takes 2 grown ups & a puppy just to watch 1 baby! (she may be right!)





1 comment:

Liz said...

I just caught up on the log since Mr.Little Man came into the world!! It made me laugh, smile and even cry a little because he is soooo beautiful!!! I miss you and him very much and can't wait to come see you soon!! Love you!!