Friday, June 17, 2011

The Cereal Drama Continues...

Shuler has continued his battle of cereal, and what a battle it has been. For the past week, cereal has ended up everywhere but his belly and each feeding has ended in a scream-fest. Today, however, I found apple-rice cereal and it was a hit! We finally managed to get some down and stayed fairly happy. Unfortunately, I left the Bumbo at Mom's and have improvised with my old high chair this week, so that hasn't made things easier. Other than that, we have been trying to get back into the swing of things after the beach trip. Shuler is rolling around ALOT, but has yet to make it all the way over to the belly. The saga continues...


My New Friend
 

This is how we sleep now: on my side & somehow manages to wiggle all the way around the crib

No comments: