Monday, June 13, 2011

Edisto

Shuler had a marvelous time at the beach, although he is still a little afraid of the ocean itself. He thinks his Gaga & Big Daddy are hilarious and is now completely rotten :-)
A few firsts that happened this week: Shuler went out to eat with Mom, Aunt Kristen, and Mommy for his first time in a restaurant. He also has learned to bounce in his jumperoo, grabs anything within reach, and is getting a tooth. He slept through the night twice, which was great, but he has been restless the past few nights so we're not getting our hopes up yet. Big week for our little man.









In other great news, I got a job! I have accepted an offer to teach English at a new school in Anderson called Robert Anderson Middle School. I am so glad to finally see this journey bring me to this wonderful new chapter in my life filled with exciting new challenges and successes and, most importantly, a second income :-)

No comments: