Sunday, August 8, 2010

Our First Blog

We have decided to set up a blog to regale our family and friends with updates on life as a Wilson. We are now 15 months into our marriage and couldn't be happier. God has faced us with some difficult trials in Year #1, but we have faced them together and so far Year #2 has included the most beautiful surprise: a new member of our family! Up until now, Koozie has been our one and only child and I keep reminding her that she will always be our baby :-) but, God willing, we will have another baby joining us in February 2011.
I am now 13 weeks and 4 days into the pregnancy and just this past week have seen a let-up in my morning sickness (YAY!). Despite the fact that Baby Wilson endured my laproscopic surgery at only a week old (before we knew he or she was there), the pregnancy has progressed positively and everyone seems to be healthy. We plan to find out at 20 weeks if we have a boy or girl so stay tuned!
In other news, I start student teaching next week and can't wait to get into the classroom! I'll have class at night also, so it's going to be a busy fall. I will be graduating in May 2011. Jason has recovered from the parking assignment frenzy in June and is looking forward to Football Season 2010.
We will try to update here as often as possible, so check back soon!

No comments: