Monday, May 16, 2011

My Girls

Not only am I blessed with a fantastic pair of boys, I am fortunate enough to have an amazing group of girls in my life. This picture was taken 2 years ago at my wedding. Since then, 3 have gotten married and one will be married THIS SATURDAY, 3 are engaged, 5 have new homes, 3 have completed degrees (plus me), 3 have begun new degrees, 5 have new jobs, 1 is spending this summer working in Fashion in NYC (jealous much??), and all have become new Aunties to my little Shuler! I am so proud of all my girls! And, on top of it all, I have an amazing Sister-in-Law, who has been promoted to director of her department at USC, has brought an awesome new man into our lives, and is the best freaking Aunt on the planet! Wow, we are one blessed little family :-) 

No comments: