Sunday, May 1, 2011

Visit from GaGa

It's been a big week in the Wilson household. Jason went out of town for a few days early in the week, I went back to class for my final two weeks, and Mom came to visit (thank the Lord!) He went to work with Jason on Friday, spent Saturday morning strolling the campus with Grandad, and the afternoon at the baseball game. Do you think we are trying to turn him into a future Clemson grad? He also saw other babies for the first time and I really wish I'd had the camera. I've never seen him so fixated on anything. Too funny...







In other news, I am finally finished with school! I have a few days to finish up, but everything has been turned in and I took the PLT yesteday, so we just have to wait for the results and pray I find a job! Jason's world is filled with too many meetings and road trips all leading up to what we like to call "parking hell..."

PS: If you look for me on facebook, you'll notice I've deactivated my account for now...teachers + facebook = contraversy

No comments: