Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our First Mother's Day

At 3 months old, my Shuler is a joy. He is full of smiles and giggles and becoming so curious about the world around him. Right now, we like to put Disney movies on in the nursery and dance around together, we like to sit and read a book before nap time, and we like rocking in the sunshine on the back patio. Every day brings something new and I look forward to these little discoveries. The last 2 days Shuler has taken some good naps and last night he slept from 9 to 4am! I have to admit that by the end of each day I am one tired mommy, but my boys make it all worthwhile.
For my first Mother's Day, Jason & Shuler surprised me with a new camera after letting me sleep in. Thanks guys! Shuler loved the tissue paper...






As an additional gift to his mother, Shuler has started napping this week. The gift of time...

Happy Mother's Day to my own Beautiful Mommy too!

 And to our Nanny in Heaven...


No comments: